St Stephen Walbrook
Welcome to the website of St Stephen Walbrook, an Anglican Parish Church rich in heritage, but one which remains actively involved in the City of London. You will find here the times of our regular weekly services and upcoming events, as well as articles about the history, heritage and features of this unique church, described by Sir John Sommerson as 'the pride of English architecture'.
Summer 2016 Newsletter
- Priesting: Revd Sally Muggeridge / One of the 10 most beautiful ceilings in the world
- Discover &amo; explore / Week of Prayer 2016
- The Life & Legend of St Stephen
- Future events & services / Partnership Service
- Spring 2016 events
- Ordinand’s Placement / Using St Stephen Walbrook / Music at St Stephen Walbrook
Download our latest newsletter
- Discover & Explore Service Series for Summer 2016 – Mondays from 9th May – 27th June, 1.10–1.50pm (download the flyer)
- Claudio Crismani Concert and Poetry Evening – Wednesday 18 & 25 May, 7.00pm (download the flyer)
- The Life and Legend of St Stephen – Paintings by Joe Machine – Monday 16 – Friday 27 May (download the flyer)
A Tour of St Stephen Walbrook
A tour of St Stephen Walbrook, home of the London Internet Church
- Proclaim, celebrate and promote the good news of Jesus Christ to everyone in the City - visitors, workers, residents and the business community
- Provide, without prejudice or expectation, a safe and welcoming place where people of all religious faiths or none can find spiritual inspiration, guidance, encouragement and support
- Maintain the church’s physical space, welcoming and open to all, that is suitable for a wide range of cultural, religious and community activities
- Build up and encourage a community of faith with a sense of fellowship in the heart of the City
- Reach out further afield through the London Internet Church
- Opening Times
- The church is normally open on Mondays, Tuesday and Thursdays between 10am and 4pm, Wednesdays between 11.00 and 3.00pm and Fridays between 10.00 and 3.30pm. It is usually closed at weekends except for great festivals, please refer to events information for these details.
Our 2015 Annual Report is now available to view or download.
If you would like to enquire about holding your wedding at St Stephen Walbrook, please download these documents and return the form as necessary.